PIZZERIA, BOTTEGA AND HOME DELIVERY
Three types of tomato
that are all 100% Al Pomodoro
…and many more sinfully scrumptious shared dishes.
The Al Pomodoro Italian pizzeria is located in the very heart of Valencia and has spent over 20 years on its mission to bring you the very best pizza in the city. But Al Pomodoro is more than a simple pizzeria where you come to have lunch or dinner. It is an Italian restaurant that captures the imagination and provides guests with an opportunity to savour other authentically mouth-watering dishes.
Come and enjoy our delicious pizza and “sinfully scrumptious shared dishes” on our bijou terrace with views over the magnificent 15th Century Valeriola Palace.
Or enjoy it at home with our unbeatable home delivery service.
1. PORCHETTA (New)11,50€Mouth-watering slices of roast pork served with creamy smoked aubergine and crispy piadina flatbread triangles. Allergens: 1, 2, 8 ( Gluten, Egg, Soya )
2. BURRATA (New)13,50€Delicious burrata cheese from the Campania region served with a tomato, basil and Bay of Biscay anchovy tartar. Allergens: 1, 3, 4, 14 ( Gluten, Dairy, Fish, Sulphites )
3. BRUSCHETTONA GIGANTE (New)6,00€Chunky sourdough toast with chopped tomato, basil, capers and a smoked sardine tartar. Allergens: 1, 4, 14 ( Gluten, Fish, Sulphites )
4. VITELLACCIO (New)13,50€Juicy roast beef served with creamy tuna sauce, sprinkled with pistachios and crunchy capers. Allergens: 1, 2, 4, 8, 11, 14 ( Gluten, Egg, Fish, Dried fruit, Mustard, Sulphites )
5. BRESAOLA (New)15,50€Thin slices of bresaola cured beef with artichokes in oil, black pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Allergens: 1 ( Gluten )
6. OSTE (New)14,50€Platter with only the finest selection of Italian cold meats and cheeses, vegetable confit in oil, pickles, creamy gorgonzola, spiced tomato, fresh fruit, dried fruit and a selection of speciality breads. Allergens: 1, 3, 8, 14 ( Gluten, Dairy, Dried fruit, Sulphites )
7. CARPACCIO AL TARTUFO (New)12,00€Thin slices of raw veal, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, parmesan shavings, rocket lettuce and a creamy truffle sauce. Allergens: 3 ( Dairy )
8. CARRETTIERE (New)17,50€A melted smoked scamorza cheese platter with crispy pancetta, cured ham from the Umbria region served with sourdough, artichokes in olive oil and stuffed peppers. Allergens: 1, 3, 14 ( Gluten, Dairy, Sulphites )
9. CAPRESE10,50€Our very own version of Caprese: oven-baked tomato, Campania P.D.O buffalo mozzarella, oven-baked aubergine, rocket lettuce, pine nuts, drops of basil pesto and crunchy “Carasau” bread croutons (typical of Sardinia). Allergens: 1, 3, 8, 9, 14. ( Gluten, Dairy, Dried fruit, Soya, Sulphites )
10. CARPACCIO TRADIZIONALE10,50€Traditional, mouth-watering carpaccio: wafer-thin slices of veal in an olive oil and lemon juice dressing, mushrooms, rocket lettuce and slivers of parmesan. Allergens: 3 ( Dairy )
11. PIATTO DELL´OZIO (New)8,00€Your choice of bread or piadina flatbread to accompany your selection of three cold meats or cheeses; all served with our very own black olive tapenade. Allergens: 1, 3, 14 ( Gluten, Dairy, Sulphites )
Ask your waiter for “we are interested in your firm” promotion!
Monday: 13.30 – 16.00 // CLOSED
Tuesday: 13.30 – 16.00 // CLOSED
Wednesday: 13.30 – 16.00 // 20.00 – 22.30
Thursday: 13.30 – 16.00 // 20.00 – 22.30
Friday: 13.30 – 16.00 // 20.00 – 22.30
Saturday: 13.00 – 16.00 // 20.00 – 22.30
Sunday: 13.00 – 16.00 // 20.00 – 22.30
HIGHEST LEVELS OF FOOD SAFETY
At Al Pomodoro, Valencia’s most emblematic Italian restaurant, we take the food safety and hygiene of our kitchen, premises and facilities very seriously, as we do with those of all our suppliers, and all processes and procedures that bring us together.
Because our mission is to ensure that any dealings you have with us, either in the restaurant or at home, are a singular, exceptional and above all safe experience.